READING

Libros Para Niños, Libros, Leyendo, Taza

Presenting a written test created with a presentation tool such as Genially can be done in the following steps:

  1. I explain my objective: I start by explaining to your students that you are going to do a reading comprehension test to assess comprehension on a specific text. Emphasise the importance of reading comprehension and how it helps to improve language skills in general.
  2. I describe what we are going to use to do this: I briefly describe the format of the test and how it will be administered. Communicating to the students that the test they will be taking will be in a presentation created with Genially and that they will need to read the content very well to answer the questions.
  3. If they are not familiar with Genially: Spend a few minutes introducing the basic guidelines.
  4. We include the time limits, the number of questions and how the answers should be recorded.
  5. Clarify any questions to make sure everyone is on the same page before starting the test.
  6. Once this is done we give access to the Genially presentation and tell them to start.


By following these steps, you will be able to effectively present the written test created with Genially to your students, making sure they understand the format, instructions and steps to follow.

Below is my example:

👉Reading test👈

 

 


 Image references: AnnieSpratt.Reading [Fotografía] (2015). Recuperado de https://pixabay.com/es/photos/libros-para-ni%c3%b1os-libros-leyendo-1246675/


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good morning Ana!

    I loved the idea you had to do a reading with the web tool genially. I really like this tool and I also use it with my students especially for classes as teacher training in Speech and Hearing.
    I found it very interesting that you have written in a simple way the steps in which you can present the reading activity.
    I have been able to verify in my work as a teacher that many students sometimes reject activities related to reading. I think that your activity will make the children feel more motivated to learn new vocabulary and to read texts in English later on.

    Best regards!

    Pilar Mayo

    ResponderEliminar

  3. Hello Ana!
    First of all congratulate you with the blog you've done, I think it's a good job and I like it a lot.
    Using a genially is always a good idea, because it is a very useful technological tool that can be used at any time.
    Using it for a test seems incredible to me because it helps the student not to see it as an exam, but as a game. This helps them to get rid of the nerves they have when we say the word test and they would do it more calmly. Also, instead of doing it individually, they could do it in pairs and thus help each other.
    Using ICT to evaluate is great, because it is not the same on a black and white sheet of paper than on a Tablet, for example.
    Congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Ana!
    I just want to start giving you congratulations for creating this blog because is very eye-catching.
    After reading this activity, I personally considered that it's crutial to explain our students the objectives of each activity because they learn the expectatives we have of them.
    I also think that you explain the exercise very well due to the division into steeps and I also click in the genially link and I find it very funny, so well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Ana
    I really like the design of your blog, it is very organized and has a good aspect. In realtion to the exercise I think that they are original too and you used very well the provided tools but I really like this vocabulary quiz with Genially. It is very simple but entertained and useful, very well done!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario